Hi, I'm William. US Army Veteran and a retired Car Salesman. I created CarFinderUSA.com with two goals in mind.
The first goal was to create a place where car shoppers can learn how to buy a car the right way and get a great car at the lowest possible price.
The second goal is to use the revenue generated by this website to Help Feed America.
Why is this important to me? I worked as a professional car salesman for over a decade, and during that time I learned all about the car buying process. I have seen first-hand how a person can suffer a bad car buying experience, due to a lack of knowledge.
Also, I've been homeless and hungry before. Not to mention that...
The average car shopper does not have the training or experience of a seasoned car buyer. Most people just wake up one morning and say: I'm going to buy a car today.
Before you go out to buy or lease a car, learn as much as you can about the car buying process and save yourself a lot of time, stress and a ton of money.
If you have not prepared yourself to go out and buy a car, you are not going to get the best car or the best car deal possible.
Unless you are educated in the Art of Car Buying, you will get the kind of deal that car dealerships love. A highly profitable deal for the car dealership and a bad car deal for you.
We teach car shoppers the ins and outs of the car buying process so that they can get the best deal possible on a great new car, or used car.
Learn how to get the best car at the lowest possible price and avoid buying a lemon. We are all about teaching car shoppers how to save time and lots of money.
We have included free information and video tutorials to explain the importance of acquiring auto financing prior to going to the car dealership.
We show you how and where to get the auto insurance that fits your needs and budget. Learn how to compare auto insurance rates from many different auto insurance providers and choose the one that's right for you.
CarFinderUSA® offers a Premium Car Buying Service to all Car Shoppers. We have the right tools, experience, and connections to assist Car Shoppers in getting the Best Car Deal possible on New Cars, and Used Cars.
I am a Christian and if I haven't learned anything else from reading my Bible, it is that Christ wants us to help each other. As I write this I am reminded of the words of Christ when He set the standard for all people to live by:
35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’
40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.
This is why I created this website. To help people. I don't take a salary from the money generated through this website. Instead, I donate 95% of all earning to local homeless shelters.The other 5% is used to maintain and promote this website.
If you want to help me I would really appreciate it and I am sure the homeless community would appreciate it as well.
You don't have to reach for your purse or wallet to help me. All you have to do is use the links on this website and use the free services offered. If you want, you can also make a donation through PayPal or directly on the Oliver Gospel Missions website.
Thanks for visiting. We hope that the information provided on this website helps you reach your goal of Car Ownership.
The CarFinderUSA Team